Thursday 14 July 2011

Space Stories

My moment in space.                                                                                                                                                          
one evening  I was reading a interesting book about space suddenly I found my self in space. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was a strange looking little alien. He had two legs, one eye, and two antenaes. He asked me were I’m from. I said, I’m from earth. He took me to his house that looked liked a hamburger made out of lettuce. He was green with black spots. He had an alien mother, a brother, a sister and a baby girl.They all looked the same but the mother had long hair.They were doing a barbeque. They had some funny stuff to eat.They had a cockroach, some worms, and a spider. So I asked them if they have a space ship and they said “yes”. So they took me back to earth.        
by aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment