Thursday 14 July 2011

Another Space story

                                         A  DAY IN SPACE!!! 
One evening I was reading an exciting book about space. All of a sudden I felt a slime blue hand on my shoulder and I turned around.  I saw the bluest  greenest color alien. I realised I was in space. The alien looked like a cute little alien. His hair was frizzy and he had chipmunk cheeks and fat lips and one eye. He showed me his home.We were on Venus. He had a brother a little sister a mum and dad. His house looked like a hamburger. He made me a cup of tea and it was scrumptious! We talked and talked till “poof’ I was home again.      
By Kaitlyn!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kaitlyn!
    i think your story is really cool!
    you have got ALLOT of powerful verbs in the story!
    nice job! =D

    ReplyDelete