Wednesday 2 November 2011

Katie's fitness reflection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Baboom, baboom, baboom, my heart is pounding. It all comes down to this . . . And . . . GO! I sprint as fast as I can to the other goal post. "C'mon 5 sit-ups"!

I found myself doing the sit-ups and running really easily because when I was younger, I pulled myself up over a bar so my tummy muscles are quite strong.

"Poofy, puffy, poofy, puffy". Squats are aching my legs. The push-ups were average.
I did:
30 Sit-ups!
40 Push-ups!
42 Squats!
and my heart rate was: 73!

I did:
15 laps!
My flexibility is 7+!

When I was finished, I thought I was gonna die of exhaustion! My legs were like jelly tooth picks! I was EXTREMELY tired, but my mind thought I've just begun because I'm capable. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment