Wednesday 7 September 2011

WALT group our ideas together

Hiya!
My name is Holly.
I have 5 people in my ordinary family.
Shane, Luke, Mum, Dad and last but not least, Me!!!!!!!!
I have super long, brown, wavy hair that sways side to side when I walk.
I have big blue eyes that twinkle in the rays of the sun.
My lips are as red as a cherry.
I've got a nose as delicate as a feather.
I love to: play soccer, listen to my brothers ipod, horse riding & most of all playing with my friends.
I live in Wattle Downs/Auckland.
I am 8 years old & I wad born on the 15th April 2003.
I am caring, VERY WEIRD, active & funny because when I tell jokes, I make everyone burst out with laughter. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love my work because i have described myself pretty well and i have used 2 similies in my writing.
    I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!! :p



    By Holly

    ReplyDelete