Tuesday 7 June 2011

WALT to make the ordinary extroadinary


                            I  scoffed on an orange for brainfood 
Ohhh. SOOO juicy! My mouth is watering SOOO much that if I open my mouth it will detonate everywhere with syliva! I can see the flesh and the skin along with little brown dots,the white flesh and the skin,the seeds,juice,the core and a pattern. Ohhh Man,its as juicy as a juicy waterfall! Its round,sweet,sour and of course...IT’S AN ORANGE!!!!!!!!!

                                          By Katie Andrew   

4 comments:

  1. Heather and Rob8 June 2011 at 22:16

    Some great describing words as well as action words,Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done katie




    brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Katie .
    They where really juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! Katie there where awesome powerful verbs

    ReplyDelete